Here are my seven deadly resolutions: (in no particular order).
1. Continue to work on So Lonely in Gorgeous and try to post as much as possible. I'm really having a great time blogging and I hope that those who find this blog enjoy it as well :). Thank you for commenting and subscribing; and to those of you who haven't...what are you waiting for!!!! j/k ;P
2. Use up personal cosmetic products before purchasing new ones (i.e. Foundation, mascaras(failed), face moisturizers, eye creams, etc).
3.Try (and I mean TRY) to curb how much I spend on makeup.
4. Maybe start a youtube channel??? Some friends and family (especially my sister, who has me doing makeup tutorials via skype whenever she needs help putting a look together for some event) have suggested that I take the next step and get on youtube.
5. Start Jujitsu. I Train in kick boxing and I've been wanting to start Jujitsu for some time now.
6. Read more books. I love to read but I've been so busy lately that I haven't read as much as I would like to. I'm on the fifth book in the A song on fire and ice series, A dance with dragons. Love this series, as well as the HBO series :))
7. Travel! I love to travel and I've been lucky to be able to visit many countries and live in some of them too :) For some time now, I've been waiting to visit Russia, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania. Basically, with the exception of Germany and Croatia, all of Eastern Europe and the Baltic states.
So there you have it, my seven "deadly" (well they could be the death of me) resolutions for 2012.
I'd love to know your resolutions for 2012.
Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.