Now onto the tag questions!
1. What made you start blogging?
Several of my Friends, family members and former clients suggested that I start a beauty blog. They were always emailing me or scheduling Skype dates whenever they need beauty advise, questions on a product or help with a look for an event. I'm really enjoying this creative outlet, as well as, being able to make friends with people who have the same obsessions as myself.
2. If you could be a superhero, who would you be?
Psylocke or death...oh I can't decide :P
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
The Spice Girls! Zigazig ah!
4. If you could live elsewhere in the world, where would it be?
I'd choose either Hungary or Austria.
5. What is the most expensive thing you have brought this year?
A ticket to Denmark.
6. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I don't have a favorite celebrity per se but here are some of my favorite actors (living that is):
Sean Bean (god, I love this man, fancy him a bit sexy :P), Ji-tae Yu (I'm so obsessed with this man), Takeshi Kaneshiro (the gods took their time to make this one!!) Joaquin Phoenix, Ewan McGregor, Cillian Murphy, Rachel Weisz, Gong Li, Natalie Portman, Eva Green, okay, I need to stop myself :)
7. If you won the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
Tickets to fly my loved ones to where ever the hell I am.
8. What is your nickname?
Friends and family call me Liz or Lizzy.
Aki calls me: NHB, Osa, Bear, Liziness, Oyomesan, BeBe (both B's are capitalized).
9. What 3 words best describes you?
I didn't know how to answer this one...so I asked two of my closet friends (you know who you are) and this is what they said: friend #1 sexy, crazy, amazing. friend #2 adventurous, creative, eccentric.
10. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
First thing that comes to mind was when Aki surprised me on white day and gave me the same model guitar as my favorite musician. That was an awesome personal and well thought out gift!!
11. Finally, as my blog is about photos, what is your favourite picture.
Unfortunately, I lost most of my photos when my previous laptop died. My backup are in the states...I know, great place to have them :D but here are a few.
My trip to Ulsan's (South Korea) seaside.
Still Ulsan :)
Not the best angle, but I'm glad I was able to see Namdaemun before it was burned down by that maniac.
My little piece of love Vigo!!! R.I.P Vigo, see you at the rainbow bridge. By the way, that's not my hand, I'm not that hairy.
Our beach vacation in Chiba.
So now that I've done this tag, There is no point in me listing every single one of you, because I tag everyone!
1. How did you come up with your blog's name?
2. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
3. What's your favorite physical feature?
4. What's the strangest thing you've eaten?
5. What are your favorite blushes to wear during Spring?
6. How many lipsticks do you own?
7. What are some cosmetic products that you continue to repurchase?
8. Do you have any siblings?
9. If you could meet any famous/infamous person in history (either living or deceased), who would you meet?
10. Blanket or snuggie?
11. What's your all time favorite thing to wear (i.e. clothing. makeup, nail polish, shoes, perfume...etc)?
Bonus question: A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi?
Looking forward to reading your responses :)
Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.