I was given the Liebster Award from the lovely and oh so talented Claire from Aucuparia Brumalis. I love reading her blog, so please pay her a visit, and don't forget to tell her Liz say's hi :D
The rules: Use them as a guideline, but you don't have to follow them to the T, I know I'm not :P
1) Post 11 facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions for people you’ve nominated.
3) Choose 11 people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
4) Go to their page and tell them.
5) Remember, no tag backs.
11 facts about yours truly:
1. I've never been camping, nor do I have any desire to do so, unless it's on the beach.
2.I prefer pepsi over Coca-cola.
3. I've locked myself out of my apartment more times then I care to admit :P
4. I'm a huge fan of the HBO series Carnivale, and I'm still bitter that it was canceled after only two seasons!
5. I can't live without blush!
6. I started waxing my own eyebrows after moving to Japan. No way I'm paying 6,300 yen!!
7. Generally, I prefer lipstick over lipgloss.
8. I learned how to blow dry my hair while I was on tour with Cirque Du Soleil.
9. I have an extremely dark sense of humor.
10. I've experienced several forms of racism or discrimination living in Japan. Maybe I'll write about it one day.
11. As much as I enjoy going out, I also love staying home and enjoying my apartment.
1) Why did you start blogging?
Several of my Friends, family members and former clients suggested that I start a beauty blog. They were always emailing me or scheduling Skype dates whenever they need beauty advise, questions on a product or help with a look for an event. I'm really enjoying this creative outlet, as well as, being able to make friends with people who have the same obsessions as myself.
2) What is your favourite lipstick colour?
Deep vampy reds, orange and purples.
3) Do you follow trends? Why, why not?
Not at all. I believe you should wear things based on your own personal taste, not on what someone else dictates.
4) When did you start wearing makeup?
Early, probably when I was in middle school, but not on a daily basis.
5) What does makeup/fashion mean to you?
a form of creation, transformation, and expression.
6) Who/what is inspiring you (makeup, fashion, life)? Why?
Music, films, and art. All these things evoke thought and emotion.
7) Who is your favorite fashion designer and why?
John Galliano, and Jean Paul Gaultier (but there are more). Their brilliance is maddening!
8) What is your passion (writing, singing, painting, etc.)?
Art, music, history, films, makeup, colors, knowledge, food.
9) Is there a beauty product everyone seems to dislike but you love it?
I don't know what I like that others may dislike???
10) What is your go to hair product? Why?
Deep Conditioning Hair Treatments.
11) What is your favourite place to shop and why?
Mitsukoshi in Ginza. Because it's my beauty version of Cheers..."Where everybody knows your name"...
drivel about frivol
A Passionate Obsession
Beauty Sketch by Jacq
The Makeup Wonderland
Buggiesbee (I know you don't have a blog woman, but that just goes to show you much much I love you :D Just answer the questions in the comment box thingy :P).
All Glitzed Up
My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog
1. Which beauty brands Fall/Winter collections are you looking forward to the most?
2. What's the last beauty product you purchased?
3. What are your favorite eyeshadow colors?
4. What was your last drink?
5. Foundation or tinted moisturizer?
6. What's the most daring thing you've done?
7. Your best physical feature?
8. Your best personality trait?
9. Your favorite beauty brands?
10. Which beauty brands do you find overrated?
11. Last book/magazine/comic you've read?
Hope you all enjoyed this post!
Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.
⋅ Labels: Ramblings