The photo above was taken by me at a museum in Yokohama.
I was happily surprised when Audrey, from bubbleteapanda.com, commented on one of my posts, nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award :) Thank you for thinking of me and including me in this tag <333
1. Link the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award on your page.
3. Tell seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
Because of all the emails I receive, asking about Japan and what it's like living here, I'm going to mix the "fact about myself" and include some of Japan.
1. 99.99999999 % (you get the gist) of apartments do not come with a refrigerator, stove top, washing machine, forget about a dishwasher, any form of an A/C unit, and sometimes light fixtures. Basically, you're getting an empty cavity :)
2. The majority of the jobs over here pay once a month- a harsh cultural-crash course in learning how to budget your beauty expenses >:0
3. I give inanimate objects souls(i.e. stuffed animals, plants [yes, I know plants are living organisms, but they're still considered inanimate], etc.). That's why I don't like receiving them at gifts, because I worry about their wellbeing...odd, I know.
4. On that note, I'm horrible at maintaining any form of plant life. Aki purchased a plant awhile ago and, of course, I was left to care for it. I watered it, gave it sunlight, even started to talking to it. Nonetheless, the last two remaining leaves fell of the other day. Now, all I'm left with is a stump.
5. I love washing dishes, but hate putting them away. That's Aki's job :D
6. I've always wanted (and still want) a pet skunk.
7. Whenever I'm home, I always have something playing the the background. Whether it's music, the television, a dvd, there's always something on. I'll have enough silence when I'm dead.
The BEAUTIFUL Bloggers I nominate are:
Ari from A Passionate Obsession.
Claire from Aucuparia Brumalis.
Erika from A Polished Life.
Renee from All Glitzed Up.
Jacq from Beauty Sketch by Jacq.
Justine from Sakura Lovely.
Haru from Rouge Deluxe.
Hope you enjoyed this tag and getting to know a little bit more about me :)
Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.